N2 Gas Generator PSA/VPSA/VSA
- Application: Injection molding, Purge, Laser cutting, Fire extinguisher, Packing, Beer, Heat treatent, Soldering, Reflow, Photo Lab and Electronics.
- 1-Air Compressor: Air compressor is the equipment to produce compressed air. Compressed air is used for separating nitrogen from air. In the process of compression, moisture and heat happen. To remove them, built-in or independent air dryer and after-cooler are necessary.
- 2-Air receiver Tank: Air receiver tank is the equipment to keep supplying the compressed air of certain pressure to the nitrogen generator stably. It is also for the purpose of handling the load of compressor properly.
- 3-Filter: Filter is used for removing dust, particle and oil, etc. in compressed air.
- 4-Desiccant air dryer: This is used for removing moisture by using adsorbent. It consists of two adsorbers and it has the repeated cycles of adsorption and regeneration.
- 5-PSA Generator: In order to separate nitrogen from the compressed air, CMS(Carbon Molecular Sieve) is used as adsorbent. PSA system consist of pressurization, production, purge, equilibrium of pressure and regeneration.
- 6-Nitrogen storage Tank: It is a buffer (storage) tank to supply the oxygen certain pressure, flow, purity.
- 7-LCP: LCP has control of the whole system into operation automatically or manually. It also indicates purity, pressure and flow of the produced nitrogen.
- 8-Nitrogen supply: The purity of the produced nitrogen is up to 99.999%. Flow and pressure depend on customer`s needs.
- 9-LN2 Storage tank: It is the equipment for storing liquid nitrogen.
- 10-LN2 Vaporizer: It is the equipment for changing nitrogen from liquid into gas through vaporization.
- 11-Gas supply unit: In order to supply vaporized nitrogen with the certain pressure
- 12-LCP: It controls the heater that is used when the vaporized nitrogen of certain temperature is required
|Model||N2 Flow (Nm3/h)||Size(W*D*H)||Weight (Kg)|
- Inlet Air: 100 PSIG, Output Productive Pressure: 70 PSIG - Voltage:220V / 60 (50)Hz / 1 Phase
- Purity: 99.9% (up to 99.999% available without purifier)
- Capacity: more than 3000 Nm3/h available